(get it? Reflect...my glasses reflect) Photography by Largo Photography
2008 was an amazing year for me. I feel like I grew so much in my soul as a woman, business owner, wife, and friend. I wanted to share with you a list of some of my reflections this year and challenge you to write down yours. Typically when a new year approaches we think about resolutions and goals but it is just as important to think back on the wonderful things that have happened in our lives.
Here is a short list of mine.
1. Teaming Up for Kids Luncheon :: Volunteering for an amazing fundraiser with the support of those who support me.
2. Meeting Event Designer Scott Corridan :: He taught me to be even more emotionally connected to my clients. He is real and so am I.
3. New Global Citizens :: I am so inspired by my peers.
4. Super Bowl Parties :: Assisting with John Travolta and Carmen Electra's Super Bowl PartyFundraisers. Their producer really let me dream big; celebrate life.
5. Si Se Puede :: Crying the night our country made history. A day I will never forget.
6. Conquering a Landslide :: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Boy did I need Him that day.
7. Designing Politically Retro :: Although I didn't win any awards I was proud of what I designed.
8. Being a reality TV star :: I was voted most likely to make it as an actor.
9. Love is Equal :: Being able to flaunt my belief in equality.
10. Life Launches :: Throwing my launch party and introducing the new design of our website.
This list doesn't refer to all of my wonderful clients. Thank you for believing in me, trusting in me and befriending me for life. I will reflect on you all every year.
I want to wish you all that 2009 has to offer you. Here is to another chance for us to get it right.
Happy New Year.
With all that Life has to offer,